Milestones Early Learning is seeking qualified candidates to join its team working with children as an Substitute Teacher at all six of our locations. Ideal candidates will be caring, dependable, flexible, enthusiastic, motivated, and work well in a team-oriented environment.
Caring for and engaging with children ages 6 weeks old to 11 years old in authentic learning experiences through play, establishing and maintaining positive family, child, and staff relationships, and ensuring safety and highest quality childcare. Hours vary, works very well around collegiate school schedules.
- At least 18 years of age
- Professional experience working with young children or in a group child environment preferred
- Current TB test
- Clear criminal background check
- Current CPR/First Aid certification (or willing to obtain if offered position)
- Hours are variable, work around school schedules. We are in operation M-F 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM. Have various shifts within that time.
- Belmont Location
- Caledonia Location
- Cascade Location
- Portage Location
- Jenison Location
- Wyoming, Wilson, Location