Milestones Early Learning is seeking qualified candidates to join its team working with children as assistant teachers, in a full time and part time capacity at the new Wilson Ave. Location. Ideal candidates will be caring, dependable, flexible, enthusiastic, motivated, and work well in a team-oriented environment.
Caring for and engaging with children ages infants through 12 years old in authentic learning experiences through play, establishing and maintaining positive family, child, and staff relationships, and ensuring safety and highest quality childcare. Full time and part time positions available; Hours of operation are 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, varying shifts available.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional experience working with young children or in a group child environment preferred
- Current TB test
- Clear criminal background check
- Current CPR/First Aid certification (or willing to obtain if offered position)
- M-F, Full and Part Time Available. Hours of operation 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Benefits available after 60 days for full time status: benefit packages including; Medical, dental, and vision insurance, discounted childcare, 401 k, paid time off, health savings, and other benefits.
- Wilson Ave, Wyoming, MI