Milestones Early Learning is seeking qualified candidates to join its team working with children as an Toddler Lead Teacher at the Belmont/Rockford Center. Ideal candidates will be caring, dependable, flexible, enthusiastic, motivated, and work well in a team-oriented environment.
Caring for and engaging with children ages 12 months to 24 months in authentic learning experiences through play, establishing and maintaining positive family, child, and staff relationships, and ensuring safety and highest quality childcare. Full Time position available.
- At least 18 years of age
- Current CDA credential, Associates or Bachelors in Early Childhood or Education
- Professional experience working with young children or in a group child environment preferred
- Current TB test
- Clear criminal background check
- Current CPR/First Aid certification (or willing to obtain if offered position)
- Full Time: M-F 8:00 AM –5:00 PM
Benefits available after 60 days for full time status: benefit packages including; Medical, dental, and vision insurance, discounted childcare, 401 k, paid time off, health savings, and other benefits.